Pastor Mike's thoughts

Thoughts on today's Christian world and how it fits into secular society.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

Well, as you can tell from my last blog, I didn't keep my word to well. I mentioned last Summer that I would be keeping in touch with everyone through this blog, but it's been so chaotic this last year that I failed to keep my word.

As I've been working through some very serious family health issues, God has blessed us in many ways. It reminds me that trials can in fact be our best friend. They strengthen and grow us. We grumble and mumble our way through them, but we MUST keep the faith. God will give us the strength we need to endure these tests.

Having said this, I would like to pray my way through the rest of the year and go on a sort of, prayer pilgrimage." I would like to use this blog as a place for people to post and pray for their needs, as well as the needs of others. Please feel free to email me at lifemendersministries@yahoo.com to have your request posted and prayed for. I don't care if I've ever met you or not, if you have a prayer, I'll be there for you.

Well, I look forward to hearing from you all and having the privilege of being your prayer warrior. Have an awesome day.

Pastor Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home